- Condition & quinquennial surveys
- Heritage impact statements
- Significance Assessments
- Conservation Management Plans
- Feasibility Studies and Options Appraisals
- Access studies
- Expert witness
- Heritage Project Management
- Traditional design, construction and detailing
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline & Full)
- Listed Building & Scheduled Monument Consents
- Grant Funding Advice e.g. English Heritage, HLF
- Maintenance Plans
- Building Conservation
- Building defects assessment & remedial works
- New development within the historic context
As a consequence of our combination of expertise in Architecture, Masterplanning and Conservation we are often involved in Regeneration, both on the large scale of revitalising an ailing community and area, and on the small scale in breathing new life into individual properties and bringing them back into beneficial use.
We find it helpful to our work to develop an understanding of the bigger picture and appreciate the social, economic and environmental dimensions of such projects.
We can assist in balancing the sometimes disparate requirements of community, conservation authorities and developers.