- Site Appraisals
- Condition reports
- Feasibility and Option Studies
- Building Design (all RIBA Stages)
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline and Full)
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Design, Access and Heritage Statements
- Community Involvement and Consultation
- Principal Designer (CDM Regulations 2015)
We have been responsible for churches, libraries, village halls and other community facilities often as a part of wider residential estate regeneration works. Understanding the local consensus of opinion and aspiration lies at the heart of our brief making. This field of work draws on our commitment to the participatory design process, empowering the users and providing for real needs.
We use creative placemaking and arrangement of uses to encourage footfall and sustainability. We often add value to a project, creating an extra dimension for nothing, through the use of our urban design skills; such as the new town square framed by Clevedon Baptist Church, or the market square recreated at the heart of the Barry regional library project.