- Condition & quinquennial surveys
- Heritage impact statements
- Significance Assessments
- Conservation Management Plans
- Feasibility Studies and Options Appraisals
- Access studies
- Expert witness
- Heritage Project Management
- Traditional design, construction and detailing
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline & Full)
- Listed Building & Scheduled Monument Consents
- Grant Funding Advice e.g. English Heritage, HLF
- Maintenance Plans
- Building Conservation
- Building defects assessment & remedial works
- New development within the historic context
Much of the work of our heritage team involves the repair and adaption of existing cultural facilities or the repurposing of neglected built heritage to create new cultural or visitor destinations.
Cultural projects often rely on grant funding and we are able to offer clients the benefit of our experience in assisting them in preparing and developing a fundable project. We can offer services from the preliminary stages of the process through the challenging course of development and delivery. We have assisted clients in preparing successful grant applications for Heritage Lottery Fund, Historic England, Arts Council and other funding organisations.
We work with Charitable Trusts, Local Authorities, English Heritage, Historic England, CADW and the National Trust and are experienced in dealing with the multiple stakeholders who are inevitably involved in this sector. We encourage and assist client engagement with stakeholders early in the design process and actively participate in community consultation events where required.