- Site Appraisals
- Condition reports
- Feasibility and Option Studies
- Building Design (all RIBA Stages)
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline and Full)
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Design, Access and Heritage Statements
- Community Involvement and Consultation
- Principal Designer (CDM Regulations 2015)
Regeneration masterplanning underpins many of our urban projects. Finding appropriate mixed use is key to unlocking success with the delivery of more sustainable and vibrant urban places.
We have a strong track record of visioning and masterplanning work with projects such as At Bristol, the Bristol Millenium project and more recently our Millbay and Royal William Yard masterplans in Plymouth.
We have built a clear understanding of what works and when intervention is appropriate through the project delivery of schemes such as Paintworks, the Tobacco Factory, Zerodegrees and Newport Covered Market.