- Condition & quinquennial surveys
- Heritage impact statements
- Significance Assessments
- Conservation Management Plans
- Feasibility Studies and Options Appraisals
- Access studies
- Expert witness
- Heritage Project Management
- Traditional design, construction and detailing
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline & Full)
- Listed Building & Scheduled Monument Consents
- Grant Funding Advice e.g. English Heritage, HLF
- Maintenance Plans
- Building Conservation
- Building defects assessment & remedial works
- New development within the historic context
The practice has considerable experience in finding and delivering solutions for the repair and re-use of buildings at risk. We work closely with building owners, heritage authorities and communities from the outset to create and manage projects to rescue dilapidated, unused historic buildings. We assist in project development and obtaining grant funding.
Saving heritage at risk is one of the most challenging and rewarding areas of conservation, often drawing heavily on the depth of our experience, insight and tenacity.
We are often involved in demonstrating how beneficial change can enhance both conservation and development values.