- Site Appraisals
- Condition reports
- Feasibility and Option Studies
- Building Design (all RIBA Stages)
- Planning Applications (Pre-App, Outline and Full)
- Listed Building Consent Applications
- Design, Access and Heritage Statements
- Community Involvement and Consultation
- Principal Designer (CDM Regulations 2015)
Most of our workspace experience lies in mixed use regeneration projects, often involving complex groups of existing buildings.
With our unique skill set we deliver added value to projects. Acclaimed schemes such as Paintworks, Tobacco Factory and the masterplan for Royal William Yard illustrate this. These transformational work places have created immensely popular business communities, where demand for space outstrips supply.
In contrast to these quirky, creative hubs, we have also been responsible for the design of successful conventional workspace such as the new 60,000ft2 Simplyhealth BREEAM Excellent Cat A office building in Bristol.